Sunday, February 17, 2013

Losing a tooth....

Well, my five year old lost a tooth. He woke up one day and he was bleed OMG from that tooth and he kept moving it, I pressed a kitchen towel to it to stop the bleeding and eventually distracted him enough to stop touching it.... Which is a pain because once he gets his mind to something is like telling a hound dog to stop tracking... So I let it go, the next day I noticed in the morning that he had lost the tooth, i don't know if he took it out or he swallowed it... 😒 But I know it didn't come out (if you know what I mean) and the thing is, he didn't make a sound, the blood bordered him, but not the loose tooth sensation which I remembered being as being annoying. Anyways, in the picture you can already tell that he already has the other one lined up .... Next horror is .... The dentist!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment